Banned because of someone elses actions

Space Station 14 Username: assripper.

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: roleban

The reason you were banned: Gross incompetency

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was HOS, An admin has a talk with me because i apparently had someone in my department who i wasnt supposed to have in there who i had no knowledge of and i was apparently taking advice from. I then started to patrol around the station with a cadet as a space ninja had been reported . A boxer then started to randomly punch me after which my cadet critted them with his pistol after i had tried to stun him with my baton, this was not my doing, i had no knowledge that the cadet was going to crit the boxer with his firearm, i then took the boxer over to medical to which i recieved a temp ban plus a permanent roleban from sec for "Gross Incompetency"

Why you should be unbanned: i wasn't the one being incompetent it was the cadet

Yea its alot easier to access situations when you have an unfiltered birds-eye view as a ghost admin, this same admin pulled the same garbage with me and it was stated in a staff complaint by a separate moderator where one of my appeals from a roleban given by this admin was referenced (this is while he was a trial-mod) that he'd been talked too about his consistent poorly thought out ban-happy behavior, doesn't seem like that talk had any effect. This dudes a menace.

Screenshot_2024-07-09_155518_optimized.png

image.png.732894ce26bf46dc1a847c8633eb375a.pngthis is false information the so called lethal weapons were actually my own weapons that someone got off of me after i slipped and fell due to the massive lube bomb in sec. nobody accessed the armory. i emergency accessed because it was a code red and i needed my men to arm up.

• Owner
39 minutes ago, CaptainAtlanta said:

Yea its alot easier to access situations when you have an unfiltered birds-eye view as a ghost admin, this same admin pulled the same garbage with me and it was stated in a staff complaint by a separate moderator where one of my appeals from a roleban given by this admin was referenced (this is while he was a trial-mod) that he'd been talked too about his consistent poorly thought out ban-happy behavior, doesn't seem like that talk had any effect. This dudes a menace.

The garbage you pulled on your ban appeal was literally REVIEWED. Do not shit on someone in another appeal either or anywhere here like this.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

image.png.9c8036b40f45e9937758fa0418594500.pngalso wrong, i had no idea that any high level access cards were missing and the one that was stolen i retrieved after i killed the person who killed the detective stole his id and tried to kill me with my own gun. the person who had the captains id used it to fix the bridge doors and then safely returned it right after.

• Owner
1 hour ago, assripper said:

also remember that if i did break the rules i did not mean to do it to cause harm to the shift i did it because i made a mistake i meant no harm

Quit filling your appeal with multiple extra comments like you're trying to bump it. Just put them all into one.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png