12 Hour RDM ban (overreaction should of just been a warning)

Space Station 14 Username:BNTgaming 

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:Cbozo

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:Goob server

The reason you were banned:RDM

ok so i was head of security it was the end of the round we were 2 minutes from evac, long story short a guy had a fire axe. after he slipped and loss it too another guy who was not assaulting people with it i let it slide, cbozo then ahelped me saying to take the axe restricted item (it was end of round so i didnt want to start murderboners early) but i said ok and requested the axe, they handed it over without question good lad, the first guy with an axewho assault someone a couple minutes ago walked into bridge ( note bridge got engi tooled opened)  after i baton and cuffed a guy who broke into armory and stole captain's stuff like 3 minutes before evac ( because he had cap suit, sword and i put the caps locker in armory after i found his office broken into earlier in the round) , the guy grabbed the cuffed perp and put him in a seat then sat in it too using the fact that it blocks the first guy to uncuff him so i shot his ass for abusing game mechanics to uncuff (note this was 20 seconds before end round screen so i thought nothing of it) but cbozo ahelped me again saying "why did you shoot him" i said because it was 20 second before end round?( i should of said the seat thing but hindsight 20 20) cbozo said dont do that i said uuh ok( whatever i think its dumb but admin said so and i dont like getting ahelped so never doing that again)  then they said i was getting a 12 RDM ban, which i think is an overreaction based on the fact that they used a fireaxe before as a weapon and resisted and that fact that like 4 other people were in bridge i already had someone cuffed and i was the only sec i choice to take the threat out, i wont lie i was a little annoyed so i got a little sassy i did not screenshot that part, feel free to ask Cbozo for the chat log or get it yourself or whatever you do
image.png.51cf4e3bbd7ab1687e1f8915f02ca092.png
Why you should be unbanned: i think it was an overreaction