[Ban Appeal] Sorry to everyone in discord btw I got too emotional over ss14

Space Station 14 Username: Waltuh_White

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: CBozo

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Yes. I'm banned from the server

The reason you were banned: "BadName.JosephsMother"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: 

I started my shift with my musician preset (I have presets for certain jobs). After playing on the server with this preset, and even being a cargo technician with this name before, I was asked by someone I believed to be a higher-up during my shift, "Why is that your name?" I responded with something along the lines of, "It was my mother's father's name." The wording might have been slightly different, but that's close. I was about to do musician things when the ahelp screen appeared, with Cbozo saying that this isn't an allowed name.

After being unbanned from a previous mistake I made (thank you, admins, for understanding), I got really flustered because this was around the third time I made this mistake. I once named myself Gordon Ramsay, forgetting that celebrities can't be your name. I also recently renamed myself "Human Person" as an arachnid today, thinking it was fine because, well, an arachnid acting like a human during their shift would be kind of fun/funny, especially with such a conspicuous name. That name wasn't allowed either, so I went next.

Cbozo literally told me, "You're being banned for a lack of imagination," and I pleaded with them, explaining that I have a horrible imagination. Cbozo even said to chill out, which, after the silence that followed, made me hopeful they weren't going to do what they said and that I'd just be kicked, change my name, and going next. But sadly for me, nah.

Why you should be unbanned: When it comes to rules, I take things REALLY literally. My thought when reading the "Joe Mama" example in the rules and comparing it to my name was, "It's more proper, plus I've played games with my name before, and the admins haven't said anything." The admin said something like, "Come back with a name similar to one you’d find on a birth certificate." With that logic, "Joseph's Mother" should be allowed because someone on drugs or just blatantly stupid could put "Joseph's Mother" on a birth certificate. To back up this claim, there was a Florida woman who was arrested, and her name was Crystal Metheny. This server likely wouldn't allow such a name, but the US government sure did.

I know I'm not going to get my appeal granted, and I realize my actions on Discord made things worse. I just want to post an appeal so people can see my perspective, because my intentions likely came across wrong due to the arguments I kept trying to start from being emotional over a temporary ban.

• Game Admin

I'm sincerely sorry for my lapse in judgement. Saying "You're getting banned for a lack of imagination" was very unprofessional on my end and I promise it will not happen again.

"sv_cheats 1"

-Sun Tzu