Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: nice_try

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Gtheglorious

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Appeal ban as left during incomplete ahelp. Please explain why you used ooc terms like "lol" "antags" got suspicious of a gas can in a department where a gas can should be in, threatened mutiny, multiple looc rants, powergamed, as a nonantag sec cadet.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I did my job. I got a bunch of bwoinks, answered them properly, went to cryo because i was tired and about to go eat dinner. The specific incidents the admin mentioned will be adressed in why i should be unbanned, otherwise my gameplay was normal.

Why you should be unbanned:

> ooc terms

my bad. won't happen again, i even corrected myself when i said game instead of shift. not a ban reason unless done intentionally and consistently

> got suspicious of a gas can

a gas can of nitrous oxide, which is a sleep inducing gas that doesn't get used in any atmos process (both frezon and trit can be made without nox, in fact nox is a waste product when making frezon). atmos was suspected of revolution on the sec channel, and when i entered atmos (with permissions i got from the captain given that they were to be searched often) this dangerous sleepytime gas can was unlocked, out in the open and the atmos tech was moving towards it when i entered. i wanted to confiscate it because i didn't want to be put to sleep and subsequently killed

my suspicions came true later into the round as well, when an atmos grabbed a fire axe and opened the can in my face when i hauled away his arrested buddy, thankfully i had a breath mask which allowed me to shoot him to death as he was welding the exit shut

>threatened mutiny

alongside other people, as a joke, "threatening" the captain if he was to let the emergency shuttle arrive. i doubt those people were banned?

> multiple looc rants

i didn't break any rules during those. i get to do those. not a ban reason unless other rules are broken

> powergamed

if by that you mean "refused to be a blind, dumb idiot" then sure, i did powergame. i play this game to do my job. if you want sec to lose, which is obviously what you want given the way the game works, make antags stronger. don't make me ignore an unlocked nitrox can, and don't stop me from mindshielding a chemist with a flash and sunglasses. i refuse to be wilfully ignorant of other departments and game mechanics. i know how the game works, and pretending not to ruins my gameplay and the integrity of the round. i am not mandated to let myself get axed and killed. i will do my job and do it to the best of my ability within rules.

I should be unbanned because i did my job and broke no rules, other than possibly the multiple occurences of ooc speech