Ban appeal (Gambling ID)

Space Station 14 Username: Vanilia

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Cbozo

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (12 hours)

The reason you were banned:image.png.8d534d7fdfc6265a1c5a9700c397d074.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:  
As a musician I wanted to get on the bridge to play music for Kinito (NT Rep), they told me to go away as "they are proffesional command member and want to focus on work". After that I was playing with my ID trying to get any meaningful access to stick inside that department and play music just for their personnel (mostly was hoping for sec, bridge or engi). After 7 attempts my first card was fried, so I went to HoP and asked him for two ids, one official (musician job) and one for gambling. HoP said something like "hell yeah gambling gang maxxing!!" and gave me an empty passenger ID. After 1-2 more tries, I got my bridge access. Despite having armory access, I focused on the bridge. I walked in when the Rep was there and made an announcement saying "never stop gambling" (musician).

After that, I quickly left the bridge proud of my work, as people were already saying "so true" etc. on common comms. Mime stopped me as I was going down to hop and asked me to open the bridge for him. So I did. Mime made his own announcement and pointed to the ID computer, when I realized I could use it to check what access I got. I quickly transferred 2 additional access points from the extra card to the main one and left the bridge after looting the vault. After that, HoS stopped me and ordered to give everything back, so I did, and started a conversation with Cbozo, who asked me why I was even on the bridge. I answered truthfully that I was gambling. Cbozo reaction pointed out that its greyarea at best and powergaming at max.

Confused, I apologized and explained that I had heard something different from other admins (literally, I saw several rounds with microwave in front of HoP and no one did anything). I proposed handing those IDs to HoP and apologizing Rep for the problem, thats when Cbozo shifted topic of discussion saying something like "microwave wasnt the real problem, the real problem was using ID computer and annoucement system". Confused by this again I tried to explain that you cant use ID computer to "gamble" and that HoP gave me additional card just to gamble, so more than anything it should be IC problem, beside it was shift start, security wasnt busy, and everyone where around. I didnt cause any problems, but it was too late.

Why you should be unbanned: I did not cause any problems, did not attack or break anything. My actions were just focused on the popular gimic of "gambling!! never quit!!". I did not long plan my "microwave gambling", and instead just wanted to play music, make funny announcements. This whole conflict would be easily handled IC by HoS and Rep, who already took my vault loot. 

Since my last appeal bans I try to be a better player, I ahelp every shittery, communicate with admins regarding any problems, try to act with the most care, not focus on winning (even though admins love to mock me all the time for dying or not being good enough) just to make shift fun for everyone, always try to save people instead of round removing them. Bans like this make me feel powerless and all my attempts to do more meaningless. 

This unban request is also connected with rule-clarification post made by mime player : https://discord.com/channels/1202734573247795300/1272559004916383754