[Keir] Roleban appeal

Keir

Space Station 14 Username: Keir

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Moistcritical

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job/Department

The reason you were banned:image.thumb.png.edffd6e0b0150d7f43578901dcdd786c.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Ok, for the "Abandoning a role" one, i do admit i acted more as a det than as an atmos, but my reasoning was that i had found a hollowed blood pool, told sec to come and they never came (i'm not just going to go back to my job after i have irrefutable evidence of lings) so i broke into det's room and told a secoff as i was doing it and they agreed to do it. We got the logprobe and checked the door, it showed one person before me that wasnt a borg or ages ago. so i came to the conclusion that they had to be the ling (who would see a pool of hollow blood and not report it?)
The secoff ASKED ME to hack open armoury (since there was no captain, HOS or Warden) so they could arm up, to which i complied as i assumed i'd be arrested if i didn't as i was the sole person to report the hollow blood and figured i was also a suspect. -My memory is fuzzy on this next part as i have mental issues that mess with my memory, not trying to mislead or weasel my way out of this- i then hacked open the AK door and wielded it, showing it off. i then offered it to the officer to which they said to keep it. (I'd review the footage myself but replays are broken) andas for killing the ling, if it was the "de marco" guy, bombaellia had called them out as a ling, i search for her and see him walking away from where she was, i find her body and assume he was the ling since she called it out. if it was the other guy from the probing, because he was the sole person on the door. (I would like to once again reiterate, this is what i assume i did and for what reasons i can remember)

As for the "Unreasonable incompetence": I was on evac shuttle and got slipped and my weapon stolen by a skeleton (we all know antag skellys, would just kill everyone if they could) who runs away into the atmos/engi area of the shuttle and someone inside welds it shut (helping the skelly) I then panic, assuming the skeleton is working with the engi and that the engi could be a syndie or the skeleton could flood the shuttle or destroy the smes, causing an explosion, and deemed this a necessary time to use the emag that i had confiscated earlier and had no time to put away (this shift was ABSOLUTE HELL, people at the beginning had just started rioting for no fucking reason outside of sec and i was overwhelmed. CC even had to get involved and put a line outside sec that if someone was loitering about, we could arrest them, so i wasnt in my best state of mind by the end of it) (I was also told that you could use contraband as command/sec if someone/your life was threatened or something similar in an ahelp. dont remember the exact wording)

Why you should be unbanned: i have been banned from all command, sec and engi roles. more than half of the jobs ingame. I despise the tider mindset and behavior so i wouldnt go passenger. i feel as if i just have to not play for seven days which i really don't want to do as i love (most) of this community and it's staff.

and if i seem a bit too "win focused" i get called non robust or whatever in "voices in my head" or ahelps if i fuck up.

• Game Admin

Appeal is considered denied

Due to being expired.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.