uhhh Roleban?

Space Station 14 Username: CaptainAtlanta

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:Graymaria...I guess? only culprit I can think of that would do it.

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job apparently

The reason you were banned: I dont really know in all honesty, everything's in my previous ban which was accepted and appealed

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:, Kira mentioned to set up a separate ban appeal for my roleban, which I don't really see how anything in my previous ban warrants having me restricted from botanyScreenshot2024-08-12235145.thumb.png.ac10a167fa9be8ce5389b2cc10cc0641.png

Why you should be unbanned: I'm 99.99999% sure anybody reading this will look at my previous ban and be as questionable as I am about the validity of role banning someone from botany for those series of events, it feels like the one who issued the ban is just getting away with adding extra steps to my appeal process. Didn't grow killer tomato's as non-antag (was actually growing weed and golden apples funny enough), dident poison my food, etc etc. A roleban from botany makes no sense.

Screenshot_2024-07-09_155518_optimized.png