Ban appeal

Zane

Space Station 14 Username: Zane 

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria 

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Sever

The reason you were banned: Exploits first offense 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

It was a syndi round and me and a two other guys had grabbed a super surplus crate we got two jug suits and a saw also there was also a chameleon projector (important later) so me and the other syndi went to kill ntr who had all of caps stuff and killed another one of our syndi comrades he had fleed down dispos so I and other syndi chased him there when we open the airlock other guy got shot into space at Mach ten so me being alone and also the fact of our existence being well know I decided to flee to armory because we had been at this for at least 20 minutes so I had used the chameleon projector to sneak around station as a knife because I was across the station from where the armory was and did not have enough ammo or man power to fight my way back there so I had used the projector to get back to Amory got inside untransformed and then had a stand of with two other guys where with no warning or exclamation I was banned mid conversation for "use of chameleon projector to receive speedboost while wearing juggernaut armor" 

Why you should be unbanned: I was given no warning of the fact that using the chameleon projector to sneak across station was exploiting I had just assumed the movement speed was automatically calculated I was not focused on the speed at the time also I was given no heads up about the fact it was also exploiting there were no messages over ahelp or ooc/looc from any one before I was banned so I was never given a proper opportunity to correct the action 

• Game Admin

The appeal is considered denied due to it already being EXPIRED.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.