SangWin Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: SangWin

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: CodyPencil

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: "N word usage"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I heard from some of my friends that goob station was a good server and wanted to play on it. I was going to roleplay a black guy from the slums in the style of classic characters of the late 20th century. Addressing your friends like "whats up N" etc. I thought in a roleplay game it was appropriate. 

Why you should be unbanned: I realized that this is not acceptable here. I will not use N-word anymore.

I don't know what else I can say?
The fact that I commited a violation is a fact that cannot be argued with. But I didnt do it with the intention of ruining someone else game experience.

I can't force you to unban me anyway. I can only try to gain your trust until the next violation (which probably won't happen)

I could try to come up with more cringe-worthy excuses like "You know, I'm actually black! So I can use this word!" or "In my culture this word is not an insult, so i'm going to use it here too, suck it" but Im not an idiot.

So, i'm just asking you to give me a second chance. Please?