Has capitain i tought it would be funny to have a buddy holo

Space Station 14 Username: Chesco502

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: command and security

The reason you were banned: using contra has captain 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Well i play for fun so when i see something funny i try it out.  Today has cap a syndicate tried to blow me up with c4  and later on the round i found him with no soul at med. so i think for myself that it would be pretty funny dinamic for a syndycate  pet(monkey,rouches...etc) being summoned by the captain for a player to play it (GHOST) but i dont want to summon a syndcate at the station. so i buy the holo so i could roleplay like i was holding him hostage in my body  (of course o wouldnt actulay let of my body to hit people). 

immediately i get bjoiked and my control of my charather disabled, and after saying rule 15 i get banned and role banned for command and sec 

Why you should be unbanned:

i knew that contra was banned in a law stand point but not in a roleplayng level. i have seen lots of sec and command using synd armor and even a cap using a lazer saber. so thoug that  if i  put a role payng aspect to it , it would be fine.  or at least be warned about it.

i was cordial at the bjoinked and i sincerely dont think it was justified.

in the end of the day i play the game for fun. i am at uni at morning and work at afternoon i have only 3 hours at night to relax and play my roleplayng game, i try my best to let everyone have a good time cracking jokes and playng around others roplayng. More the once in my short time has sec , people has said on looc that the intire departament was shit and the only one tolerable

i didnt even want to want cap that round it was was aiming at chem or med having too much fun experimenting with chems.

sorry if the appel has a little of rant in it , it just kinda ruined my night all of this 

best of luck

chesco the acreaming blue moth 

Edited by chesco

These are really the types of situations that should be handled inside roleplay. 

The server heads here seem to do lots of fun events and mischief in-game. Perfect time to call a deathsquad to come in and personally relieve the captain of duty.

• Owner
55 minutes ago, MiniMelt said:

These are really the types of situations that should be handled inside roleplay. 

The server heads here seem to do lots of fun events and mischief in-game. Perfect time to call a deathsquad to come in and personally relieve the captain of duty.

There is no “ic issue” when it comes to rule breaks. It’s not hard to follow the simple “do not use contraband as command or sec” rule at all.

Another thing is that if you were not apart of this situation, do not bother commenting. 

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

33 minutes ago, MoistCr1TiKaL said:

There is no “ic issue” when it comes to rule breaks. It’s not hard to follow the simple “do not use contraband as command or sec” rule at all.

Another thing is that if you were not apart of this situation, do not bother commenting. 

The situation has happened to me, so a more solid rule clarification would be helpful.

I've even seen admins use contraband as heads.

• Owner
1 hour ago, MiniMelt said:

The situation has happened to me, so a more solid rule clarification would be helpful.

I've even seen admins use contraband as heads.

Admins on another server..? I'd rather you continue this in ahelps or my DM's if otherwise.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

• Game Admin

Appeal denied

Admin team has decided to deny this appeal after being give a poll.

If this is a permanent RB

Please re-appeal next 2 weeks.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.