Self-Antag, Second Offense - Round #4487

Space Station 14 Username: MiniMelt

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server for 8640 Min + Sec/Command

The reason you were banned: "How many crewmembers did you murder on a Survival shift, again? As CAPTAIN?? Take a good, long break.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

Not sure where the first offense came from? An admin talked be me about not taking someone's clothes I crit, but not about critting people.

Believe this was on one of the smaller stations with a relatively small crew. Was dealing with a lot of issues including being actively attacked by:

• A non-antag chemist who used drug patches to empower their attack on me.
  • Someone consistently slipping/stealing from people with contraband.
  • An antagonistic skeleton who was breaking property with no intention of being a crew member even after being offered an ID.

Lots of my sec were dead so I had no help, and Sec were clearly untrained as they were randomly arresting people that did nothing, only to let them steal Sec gear when in prison.

After I died as captain, I took a few other ghost roles such as Space Dragon or Syndie Moth. 

Why you should be unbanned:

Per an admin interaction a few nights before, I was told that it is fine for command to apprehend via crit then bringing to med, which is all I did.  I didn't "kill" or "round remove" anyone. I crit people and took them to med. Really not sure where the "again." 

A few people helped me bring to med when my hands were full, or at my request.

I'm not actively trying to do anything wrong, but being a solo captain with low security is hard. After being told that it's fine for command to crit + deliver to med, I maybe overused that privilege, but never with an intention to round remove.

All I really strive for as captain is successful rounds without powergaming. I don't arbitrarily arm up, bolt doors or go code blue/red. 

Think outside of the interaction where I didn't agree with critting non-violent criminals, I've been pretty amenable to admin interactions as well.

• Game Admin

This appeal has been denied

- Staff administration has determined that this appeal should be denied.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.