58lar85 command incompetence remark

Space Station 14 Username: 58lar85

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: none

The reason you were banned: tried to morgue a suspected syndie over a hunch ofthem suicide bombing as hos 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: so an officer got bombed, he and wayne were the only victims and wayne was ungibbed, after MMIing the officers brain he told me that it was wayne and noone else was nearby at the time so i decided to morgue him for prevention of revival+murder, on the way to morgue i ahelp if i am allowed to do that, icepick tells me theres not enough evidence so i take him out of morgue but then tells me that an officer's witness is enough which is exactly what happened

Why you should be unbanned:im tryna get this removed because its just straight up stupid so perhaps my command roleban will count as a 2nd offense

• Game Admin

Little correction as the ban was given by Gtheglorious and the reason for the ban is "Letting a librarian into bridge to drug the captain as HoS. 4th offence sec incompetency."

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.

• Game Admin

This is called a ban appeal for a reason. Not a note appeal.

Please read the instructions carefully.

Notes helps future admins to determine what kind of punishment time to give on individuals this will normally be expired every 6 months or so. Or will just be ignore due to being old or expired.

In twilight’s gentle, whispering embrace, I pen these lines, a hello to place. A greeting spun in hues of dusk, A tender touch, a fleeting musk.
As daylight fades and shadows grow, I send this note, a warm hello. Yet in its folds, a soft goodbye, For moments pass like stars on high.
Welcome, dear friend, to this new dawn, Where every ending’s but withdrawn. In each hello, a farewell's hue, For every start bids past adieu.
So take this sweet and brief verse: A hello cloaked in autumn’s leaf. And though it sounds like Parting’s song, It’s where our journey now belongs.