passenger and the spear

Space Station 14 Username: DjfjdfofdjfjD

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: validhunt, arguing and """SELF ANTAG"""bruh.png.ae267b9a4a4bb0be49fe1e415c0e6eb9.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: the chaplain tells me that we should start a crusade and gives me materials for a spear. Out of boredom, I agree and find myself a helmet as an addition. We run through the maints jokingly asking everyone if they're changeling. I slip and the spear falls out of my hands and into the janitor's face. I talk to the admins, I get banned. I stopped running, threw away my helmet, didn't make a new spear. But I still got banned.

Why you should be unbanned: well probably because it's stupid.
bruh2.thumb.webp.5f3e85d780ec0e1b6030d16497458505.webp

In addition, I want to say that after clarifying the rules regarding validhunt, I still partially disagree with the issued punishment, at least regarding "self-antag".

I'm appealing this ban not because I want to go play again sooner, I don't want the lack of fact-checking to be reflected in my ban history, when everything could have resulted in warn only.