Validhunt

Did not find a section for warn appeals so writing here.

Space Station 14 Username: yglop

Warning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

The reason you i was warned: "Started to valid hunt when lings were called as a chaplain"

Everything that lead to my warn: i hear about ling in the captain's announcement, made a spear and start running through maints in search of a round removing antag.

Why warn should be removed:
Reason 1 - Roleplay: If man eating thing was present with you in a closed space what would you do? You would try to kill it at any cost because you don't want to be eaten and you don't want your comrades being eaten.
Reason 2 - gameplay: If person wants to play and peaks round removing antag, if person rolls round removing antag - the person should expect to be round removed. I didn't cried in ahelp when i was playing as a ling and clown locked me in a closed and throw it into space because everyone on clowns place would do the same thing.
Reason 3 - since when validhunt become against the rules? (image 1) And if it is against the rules then whats the point of playing prey? Why wouldn't people just went to cryosleeper after hearing about a ling?
Screenshotfrom2024-08-0705-07-35.png.108f595010d8dd429f5daa817702496e.png

• Game Admin

Denied

Valid hunting is very much againts the rules, it just happens to be buried in the rules and regarding CBozo saying that valid hunting is allowed is simply wrong.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png