Ban Appeal

image.thumb.png.dc07d1ba84b42037d8fb6f95d1d199c6.png

Space Station 14 Username: Minimelt

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Third offense self-antaging

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I was in maints doing a report and as news reporter. 

Was told the person right next to me is a ling via radio, so I keep on them and down them to take them to med. 

Worried about lings reviving, I hit them a few extra times while we waited for a test.

Turns out they weren't a ling, I pointed to the person that said they were a ling, but I got arrested instead. 

Icepick talked to me, I questioned why I can't kill someone accused of being a ling when they're right next to me and I'm worried about my life.

They explained, I said okay but it seems like I could get killed real easily with no recourse. 

Then I'm suddenly banned.

Why you should be unbanned:

I'm literally just learning this? The admin talked to me, I asked questions and then accepted the judgement. 

Then after that they still banned me?

I don't get how you're supposed to learn if you can't make mistakes and banning me week after week for one-off mistakes. 

I'm not doing anything out of malice or to troll/ruin the server. I'm actively participating, engaging with players, helping the station. 

I make a mistake and I'm banned for the weekends that I intend to play? It seems unfair.

I didn't round remove anyone, I cooperated with both sec and admins and asked genuine questions. 

How is anyone supposed to learn/improve if you just ban them and add to offenses. 

My second ban was misleading because CodyPencil told me heads are allowed to lethal criminals to bring them to med, then GreyMaria banned me for it. 

My first offense nobody even told me about. 

I don't get why I'm being handed bans for one-off offenses where I'm actively trying to do the right thing.