Multikeying

Space Station 14 Username: RandomGibberish

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Multikeying

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I have 2 SS14 accounts, one being toaster_reincarnated (being the old one) and second one being RandomGibberish (the new one)

1-2 Weeks or so prior to the ban, i discovered Goobstation on my old account that i used to play on, a few days later after discovering Goobstation i've made RandomGibberish account, beacuse i genuinely just wanted to start to play ss14 all over again with all of my jobs on all the servers i played be locked again (I just wanted to feel what it felt like to unlock high-ranking jobs again on the other servers i played on), this also meant that i've decided to also play Goobstation on my new account which led to this ban.

Why you should be unbanned: I didn't intend to use multiple accounts to have any sorts of advantages, and the pure reason why i played goobstation on 2 accounts is beacuse i have a new account that i use, with the old account not being in use anymore.

• Game Admin

Denied

After a staff vote was conducted it was decided to deny your Ban appeal, you should have read the core rules of our server to avoid a situation like this.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png