Got Banned for Being Mistaken as a Raider

Space Station 14 Username: 32BitBlu

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Raider

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: Was playing the game normally and suddenly got banned. My guess is probably because I used VPN to connect to the server.

Why you should be unbanned: Because my country has internet restrictions that blocks foreign websites,I had to use a VPN to normally play the game. I am not a raider.

• Owner

You made improvised shotgun shells which you used to crit another player with, then dragged them to the Chapel where you stripped and left the crit player to die.

Care to explain?

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

5 minutes ago, MoistCr1TiKaL said:

You made improvised shotgun shells which you used to crit another player with, then dragged ng them to the Chapel where you then stripped and left the crit to die.

Care to explain?

It was a round with lings and I thought that guy was the ling,he was fighting with another guy, I walked by and shot him dead, after that I dragged him to chapel and asked on the common radio to check whether the chemist was a ling or not, if you do not believe me please check the game log to verifiy this, I was immediately banned after I asked on the common radio and did not have any chance of handling the corpse after killing him, if you could please use the F1 menu to actually ask someone why they do this instead of banning them outright, thank you.