Fardoche0 - ''Self-Antag''

Space Station 14 Username:
Fardoche0

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:
Server

The reason you were banned:
''Self-antag, umpteenth offense - this time around, stole AA as Clown about thirty minutes into the round as a non-antag.''

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Stole Captain's ID during a power event on Lowpop and gave myself AA infront of HoS on my Clown ID, using the ID computer inside of Bridge, left the ID inside the ID computer and took mine back, ran off as HoS (Mike Armstrong (?) tried to baton me, didn't do much with it except help Med and kill a Ling inside of Janitors closet, ended up getting critted and HoS stumbled on my body and took of the ID while i was crit. Got stuck inside of Med then Maints during a dragon run and it ended up decimating the station, /ghosted after getting stucked in Maints and got banned shortly after, without a warning or a bwoink, much to my surprise.
Why you should be unbanned:
This was handled in-character by HoS, i did not cause any station harm nor did i intendend to, i didn't use it to go inside the armory or to harass Security, only for it to give myself the clown security mask, not insuls or weapons to validhunt, i didn't either move the objective far from it location nor did i keep the Captains ID on myself or access Captains locker. I personally find a self-antag punishment pretty harsh but i do understand where it comes from, even if it a bit too much.

Edited by Fardoche0

spacer.png