Ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: KikogamerJ2/Lozarion Lorian

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: idk

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Metacomming with friend

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: My friend just started playing, since I invited him to play ss14. We are Portuguese, he doesn't know great at English, so I decided that we would talk on discord initially, so that I could easily explain and teach him the game. We get in the game, take the shuttle to the station. I'm a secoff and he is a passenger. I take him to sec, so that I can equip myself, and since there is no one else in sec, I choose to let him take some non-lethal equipment, and dress has sec. But before he can even do that, and while I'm equipping, we get disconnected from the server, and banned.

Why you should be unbanned: Well, i believe the punishment has extremely exaggerated, and admin didn't even communicate. Could have asked us why we metacomming, and i would have explained. Instead, he perma bans us out of nowhere.

2 hours ago, KikogamerJ2 said:

Space Station 14 Username: KikogamerJ2/Lozarion Lorian

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: idk

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Metacomming with friend

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: My friend just started playing, since I invited him to play ss14. We are Portuguese, he doesn't know great at English, so I decided that we would talk on discord initially, so that I could easily explain and teach him the game. We get in the game, take the shuttle to the station. I'm a secoff and he is a passenger. I take him to sec, so that I can equip myself, and since there is no one else in sec, I choose to let him take some non-lethal equipment, and dress has sec. But before he can even do that, and while I'm equipping, we get disconnected from the server, and banned.

Why you should be unbanned: Well, i believe the punishment has extremely exaggerated, and admin didn't even communicate. Could have asked us why we metacomming, and i would have explained. Instead, he perma bans us out of nowhere.

Admin name has: Ratissar

• Game Admin

Denied

Following a staff vote is has been decided to deny your ban appeal. Metacomming is a core rule/Zero-tolerance rule so we are not required to communicate with you about it.

Your may reapply in 2 weeks

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png