DoktorNOKK - Stubborn admin ban

Space Station 14 Username:  DoktorNOKK
You were banned by: "Ratissar"
The ban reason is: "Over escalation 3rd offense, this is from round 4738 when you were a detective. Durring this round you threw a stringer grenade into the lobby of medbay at Pun Pun without even attempting to use non lethals (stingers can kill people), after Pun Pun stabbed you ONCE you pretty magdumpped him with your revolver, while the HoS was LITERALLY THERE the whole time and was trying to understand the situation, who ending up demoting you so you decided to take your anger out by throwing Pun Pun into space."
This ban is for 4,320 minutes and will expire at Friday, August 30, 2024 9:08 PM UTC.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: 
Firstly i was in med front and i saw punpun stabbing some guy with knife and guy attacking him with weapon. SO its lethal conflict i want to calm 2 side and first i throwed a tear gas bomb. But it miss. Then i throw a stinger grenade for both in med front room. And there were hos punpun and guy. There is NO MORE INNOCENT GUY. After grenade i said punpun stop. But it came slowly and stab me once. Then i shoot him with revolver ONE TIMES. Then i get backed and said punpun stop and get back. But it came and stabbed me 2 times and it contiune then i shoot him again and it dead. After then hos demoted me unless punpun was stabbing me to death. 
After then i get a coffin and put punpun to it when it was crit and i throwred it space. and i let a guy see me.

Why you should be unbanned:
As a officer, who stabbed by punpun and demoted for it, i threw him to space. And i thought its IC problem. Why admins making it OOC problem?
I know and respect that admins work voluntarily for a better gaming environment. Thanks to all. But in this case, it is a ban with a false statement, whether intentionally or unintentionally. 
-He said I made a magdump, but I didn't. 
-He said Punpun stabbed me once, but that was also wrong, he stabbed me at least 3-4 times. 
I used the first of my six bullets after Punpun stabbed me for the first time. Then Punpun stabbed me 2 more times and while he was doing this, I shot him 2 more bullets and brought him to crit. Also yes hos was there but he didnt do anything when punpun stabbing me knife.

Also i didnt know stinger can kill people so it was my mistake. İm really sorry for it i will be more carefull.

image.png.c9370caa9370006511304c43de6847c2.png