I've been banned for saying inappropriate things.

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: OrphanTears

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned:  "Turns out writing things like "make me goon" and "ok my knee ga" will get you banned from any decent server.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was a scientist when the round started, going as usual, seeing other people use the artifact extraction thingy and trying to find anomalies. Without any success, I felt bored, so I started saying these inappropriate things to weird out people for entertainment.

Why you should be unbanned: I now understand how saying these things is just first of all out-of-pocket and shouldn't be said in the first place, but I also acknowledge how this negatively affects your server, ruining the experience for other players and driving them to find another server. I didn't mean to hurt your server's popularity I actually really enjoy the features and the admins, very active. If you unban me, I promise to keep these things in mind before doing something stupid.