banned twice for the same thing ?

chesco

Space Station 14 Username: Chesco502

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department:  server

The reason you were banned:  so i was banned(for 2 days and a month of sec an command)  for using contra has captain almost a month ago. and today when i log on i see i am perma banned from the server for the same reason/ocorrence(same round/offence)

Why you should be unbanned:

i dont think using contra has command in first offence should be a perma ban  and also i was alredy punished for the same thing. i think is very weird that i get perma banned after a month after the occorence.

image.thumb.png.8b744fc4d890098014fab10f4a51f032.png 

Edited by chesco

no its literary the same ban, like  i didnt do it twice. i just got banned again for the same thing. has you can see its the first offence still.

Edited by chesco

like some admin saw this in my history and tought  it was new or something. but its the same round from the first ban. i even couldnt done twice becouse im still banned from command 

• Game Admin

There is no person under the username Chesco502 registered in our database, could you have provided the wrong account?

15 hours ago, chesco said:

Space Station 14 Username: Chesco502

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png

I have to admit that you guys respond fast, thanks for that. Maybe my username its chesco502 not captalized. But arriving home after work i can check.

My character nameis Chesco Money Banks if that helps