power in misery

Averi

Space Station 14 Username: Averi

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: nosugarplumnovember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: slipped people as they were getting cuffed by sec and harriet said self antag and fortnites old ban said appeal ban only for next ban

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i more and more forget what happened, i remember slipping and dragging people that were getting cuffed by sec.

Why you should be unbanned: its been so long man im sorry okay, ill behave this time just give me another chance ill make up to it i promise i wont break any rules if you just give me another chance i apologize for all the shit ive done

i hate forums.

she/her

• Game Admin

Partially accepted

After a staff vote it has been decided to replace your permanent ban with a soft voucher ban as you already had a 2nd chance, so you will have to prove to us that you REALLY improved.

To be unbanned we require a "this guy is cool" voucher from an admin of another reputable server and 2 months to have passed since this desicion.

Servers that we see as reputable enough are:
- Wizden servers (all of them)
- RMC-14
- Delta V
- Frontier station
- Any other server after confirming it with goobstation admins that that server is good enough for a voucher

You may not reapply for this ban until you have reached these two requirements, after that you may post an unban appeal.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png