Ban appeal.

Space Station 14 Username: Bottle_of_Oil

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Game Server

The reason you were banned: 

Failed to connect to server:
Connect denied: You, or another user of this computer or connection, are banned from playing here.
You were banned by: "greymaria"
The ban reason is: "You are permanently banned for rampant self-antagonism, (Wrong)  showing no remorse or sign of improvement from a ban on another server for the same reason, (Also wrong.)  and for intentionally using an alternate account on our Discord to bypass a timeout after insulting game staff. (And even more wrong.)

Do not come back until you have grown up."
This ban will only be removed via appeal. You can appeal at https://forums.goobstation.com/forum/9-ban-appeals/
Attempts to circumvent this ban such as creating a new account will be logged.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i was being myself, i was trying to have fun, because i thought i had an antag role on, and i was never told that i didnt, because for some rotten reason, i could never activate it. and i was never told that. and I'll let you use the reasoning as reference: One no i hadnt trying to be, i had the antag roles activated, they wouldnt turn on and i was never told how they turn on in the first place, And thats wrong as well, i had been trying, i had shown remorse, and i had improved my own filter, I hadnt said one bad word or anything, And i was never trying to self antag in the first place, And thirdly, that was to right a wrong in the first place as i did not get enough time to answer with a genuine response, nor did i say that i was a shitter, the brief moments that i thought i was one was very fun, I.e FREE ROAMING WITHOUT CLOTHES ON OR RUNNING FROM SECURITY. Because i thought i had an antag role on! i had pressed c, and still nothing. I rest my case.

Why you should be unbanned: Because i believe this ban is royally misunderstood, all i require it more feedback and that is it, if i can figure out a way to activate my antag roles as well would be preferable, I have not said a single slur of any kind, And i had been actively improving apon my own behavior. I have a better filter now, and im figuring out antag roles. Also i only made one insult, only because i was impatient, Christ.

• Game Admin

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Goob Station and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.