Metacomms Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: NeKognitoHazard

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Gtheglorious

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Metacommunication

image.png.7a5e932cd1f38764455fa3dcdab6ed9f.png

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

I was in a voice chat with a few other people playing, I did know we were all in the server together, we were not talking about the current round outside of one comment that someone was hoarding vending machines in the bridge. We did talk to eachother about the previous shift, and then were telling some stories about previous shifts. I was playing security, one of the people in the chat was an antag and I did not even know this until after the bans came in.

Why you should be unbanned:

This was my first time offence and while I understand that this is generally a no exceptions thing, I don't have any negative adminnotes on my file leading up to this. I did not intend to and do not believe that any metacomming was happening at the time. I have an audio clipping of the last few mins before I was banned that I can submit for review to show that we were not discussing the current round if requested. I do not intend to make this mistake again.