SkippyHippie Server Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: SkippyHippie

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Durk

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Self-antag, first offence - found the CMO's PDA and ID and kept it for themselves instead of turning it in. This would have been a warning, but you felt the need to clap backin ahelp. Afterwards went to a staff members DM's and decided to harrass them about it instead of going to the forums."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was a clown and I was running around with an antagonist of the round causing mischief with them; they eventually stole the CMOs PDA and I suggested that they let me hang onto it "since they'd surely be looking for him", and so he gave it to me and I held onto it thinking it would be funny to mess with command since I was a clown. Command was looking for the ID for a little while but they did eventually get it back.

Why you should be unbanned: I realize now how that was considered self-antag and probably made the round really annoying for the CMO, I also understand that I should not have talked back to the admin in ahelp about it and should have taken the issue to the forum instead of DMing the admin about it. I have read over the rules and I apologize for my actions, I miss playing on goobstation.

• Game Admin
9 hours ago, SkippyHippie said:

Space Station 14 Username: SkippyHippie

I couldn't find anyone under the usename SkippyHippie in our database, you may have wrote the wrong username.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png

57 minutes ago, greymaria said:

So what you're saying is you created a new Space Station 14 account and then tried to log in to our server with it?

It couldn't be that I had forgotten my password and made a different account to play the game? You can't even log into servers that you're banned on from different accounts and I know that from wizden.  How about not insinuating things and worrying about this topic?

• Game Admin

Oh, alright. Sorry for interrupting your "I forgot my password and created a new account" roleplay.

You forgot to stay in character, though.

The fact of the matter remains that you created a new account and then attempted to connect to our server using it.

• Game Admin

Due to your attempt to evade your ban, you are banned indefinitely. You may appeal your ban, but only at least 6 months after your last ban evasion attempt, and only with a voucher of good behavior from another SS13/SS14 server.

A voucher of good behavior should be obtained from a well-known or decently active SS13/SS14 server. If it is a mainstream server, we recommend using that server's admin-help to ask for a voucher from one of the administrators explaining that you are trying to appeal a ban on Goob Station and want to show you have been a problem-free player during your playtime on the server. A voucher should be indicative of at least a few months of play. If the voucher is not from a mainstream server, let us know and we will figure out a way to verify it.