GrimtyGranule, appeal apology

Space Station 14 Username: GrimtyGranule

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "You continue to mald and rage in ahelp, even after being told to cool it. You are insulting admins that arent even ONLINE over an automated random event.

You will need to appeal on the forums."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: For a few days until the ban I had been fully ranting in ahelp every time I died in the server. I was randomly insulting the admins through ahelp. The last round I die to a chinalake, ranting into ahelp I accuse admins of summoning nuke op during a zombie round, and specifically said the people admining were being d-shits. I was told in ahelp by greymaria that there was no admin in the round and I was banned soon after.

Why you should be unbanned: I don't expect to be, I was already given a last chance before.  I just wanted to apologize for intentionally going against everything I was told, and that I said I wouldn't do/would stop doing. There's so many things I could have done instead of specifically insult all of you for doing what you can to help the people in the server, it's entirely unforgivable of me. I only ask that my chance not be closed forever, maybe in a year I can make another appeal and be considered. We were all new once, I chose the worst ways to vent my frustration in misunderstandings. I want this to be a learning experience for me and something you can look back at and laugh.

"No"

• Game Admin

Denied

After a staff vote it has been decided to replace your appeal only ban with a soft voucher ban, so you can prove to us that you did trully change.

You may reappeal once 2 months have passed and you have obtained a "this guy is cool" voucher from an admin of another reputable SS13/SS14 server. From SS14 these servers are the ones we considered reputable enough for a legit voucher:

- Wizden servers (all of them)
- RCM 14
- Delta V
- Frontier station
- Any other server of your choosing that we deem reputable enough after a decision

Without these two requirements you may not reappeal.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png