[Zigeal] - Ban Appeal

zigeal

Space Station 14 Username: zigeal

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "You were malding in ahelp about lies and misrepresentation all round and now you're spamming the chat"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: First I will say this happened months ago and I decided not to appeal for a while as I would play this game when drunk and volitile and despite how I felt about the events my behavior was not cool. That said during the round I was banned a series of events where I felt targeted/mistreated occured and no admins seemed to be doing anything, leading me to a rage state thinking "everyone" was in on metagaming me as I was a pretty famous clown/mime. This includes, if I remember right, a paramedic grossly ignoring me for a large chunk of the shift and being arrested by a cop for pretty much no reason. The thing that tripped me was when the cop kept giving false reasons and imprisoning me for over 20 mins, stating space law from other servers to the point that a group of people even told him he was wrong. I started spamming what the cop was doing over and over and over and over again as it felt like if I was the one doing that I would have been immediately bwoinked and even rolebanned. I was then banned for spamming comms and instead of appealing I realized how bad that looked even if I felt the cop was slighting me and I should have used OOC to chastize the paramed for poor medical service, not spam insults at them with metaknowledge in game.

Why you should be unbanned: it's been a long time since the ban and I went back to playing Delta and Fronteir and Marines with zero issue since then. I realized to just learn to ahelp and keep it moving, i can always make complaints on the forums with video hard evidence for any slights in the future, malding that hard wasnt just cringe it was also objectively the wrong way to go about proving my point. I would like to request a timely unban if appeal goes through since again, i took 2 months to wait myself before apealing.

"Almost is never enough." 

• Owner

Accepted. I ask that you do not repeat anything that ended up getting you banned.

If you’re getting too hot headed, take a breather from the game and come back after. Ahelp if needed, then call it there. 

Another thing is that you are on thin ice. Don’t cause any problems or do anything stupid.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png