Security and Command ban

Space Station 14 Username: 25K

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: "Ratissar"

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job

The reason you were banned: 3rd offense 

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation : Hello sir, so I ended up taking on the role of warden in the game. Everything was going smoothly until I received a security message over the radio. The Chaplain pretended to be someone gathering goods and weapons from the syndicate, feeding me valuable intel. As a security officer and I transitioned into our warden roles, the Chaplain bombed the syndicate towards us, unfortunately resulting in the officer's death. I sustained some injuries too. Then, to make things worse, an AI reported that chaplain guy it couldn't breathe and shut down. Oh, and there was an explosion caused by a cat! Fortunately, I survived along with a few security members. The Chaplain handed the culprit over to the police, but the body was lifeless and featureless ,means soulless and also blank. I then made the decision to cremate it, not realizing I needed the captain's permission for that. I have faced similar situations when I role-played in the past. Long story short, I'm now banned from security and high command roles because of this incident.

Why you should be unbanned: Even though I have shared multiple times that HOP is my favorite job followed by the security officer position, I wasn't expecting the recent incident to unfold. Despite having encountered law enforcement several times, I am perplexed as to why the police are now involved. Many individuals are unfamiliar with Space Law, leading to such situations. Typically, I handle disturbances by issuing warnings before resorting to arrests, mostly for individuals with existing warrants. I always adhere to space laws, and this incident is genuinely my first time facing such a predicament. Should I have sought permission beforehand? If I had been aware of this regulation, I would have acted differently. I apologize for any oversight and can assure you it won't reoccur.

Eniva