perma ban appeal

Space Station 14 Username: MR_Fischer

Banning Admin's SS14 Username:
Tikibomb

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: Self Antag(Fourth Offence): blew up the AI Sat

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i got a ghost role as a lost salvage flew to the station i think it was preatty late to the roudn when all fo this transpired, i thought that it wuld be fun to try to fight the stations ai so i announced on the common radio i hoped for a response form the ai thinking we wuld have an actualle struggle to get to tham, my intent was never to actually destroy the ai jsut wanted to have some kind of confict with tham and some RP, unfortunatly the ai has not responded to the threts possed to tham the same goes for sec and the rest of the stations, insted of going thru the station so that ai can have a fighting chance me and another slavager i was with decided to go there in the ship, after making more threts to the ai thru the radio wiought a response agin, after arriving in the ai room, we tried to talk to the ai directly but got no response, after waiting for a while me and the other salvager realised that the ai has been unpowerd before we got there, after that anticlimactic discovery me and me salvage freind decided to detonate that one bomb the slavagers get dont know whats its called(the yellow one) that only destroyd the outer glass of ai as the station ai in its current form can only be unwrenched to be destroyd

Why you should be unbanned: i belive that i have not actually destroyd the ai core its self not to mention the core has been dead for a wile bfore i got there, as mentioned above the ai core has to be unvrenched to be actually destoyed and turned off, i have not coused any other dmage to the station, once the bomb tetonaed the ai has still been in one peace, i understand that as a lost slavger i shuld not be doing such things but i thought it wuld do for some good RP if the ai was online and culd actually do something, and also i got no idea what were the previus fourth offences i rmeber like 2 actually valid ones and i got no idea what elses i did (i found a red phone and made an is your refigirator running joke one time and an admin told me to give it back witch i did, i gess that culd be an offence?) if i do get unbanned i will make sure that this kind of sytuation will not repat its self

• Game Admin

Denied

After a staff vote it has been decided to deny your ban appeal. AI SAT is a command area so you shouldn't be there to begin with let alone bombing it as non antag ghost role.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png