Job ban resubmit

Qhaecretes

Hey im back, my previous ban appeals had a problem with expiration or something. i was told to make another appeal a bit ago and i decided to go ahead and do that now.

Space Station 14 Username: Qhaecretes

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Dont remember

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Role (Command and Sci)

The reason you were banned: Injecting romerol into a animal corpse as the RD, causing a domino effect and destroying the station

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: i dont know why i did it, i guess i was just curious as to whether or not Romerol would work on a corpse seeing as reagents dont usually work on corpses, looking back on it now i see it was incredibly dumb and irresponsible of me to do as the RD and i should have known better than to do that and cause the entire station to become infected

Why you should be unbanned: ive took some time playing roles that required more responsibility like Security and put in enough minutes to unlock the Senior Officer jumpsuit. i feel ready to have another chance to play as command and science personel to prove my ability to play correctly. i promise to never use Syndicate items to feed my curiosity in a public round where the fun of others could be ruined and turn all contraband into security regardless of my rank.

PS:

Im submitting this to appeal both my command and sci role bans as the banning admin role banned me from both of those because of what i did. if role appealing two roles isnt allowed here, then id prefer having command be appealed over sci.

• Game Admin

Denied

After a staff vote it has been decided to deny your role ban appeal. Considering that you came back only recently and your past record the role ban will stay.

You may reapply in 2 weeks

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png