My sec Roleban Appeal

TORTGA

Space Station 14 Username: Tmarshal

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: I cannot remember it was quite a while back

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Banned from all sec jobs

The reason you were banned: The details are misty to me however I believe I shot the clown 

Everything that lead to your ban: I remember walking by library and the clown did something that I found annoying at the time and I popped him a couple times the thing is rubber bullets had just been removed from the game so it made the situation a whole lot worse on my part

Why you should be unbanned: I have put more hours into the game and now know that shooting the players that are non antags is not a good thing to do as I myself have put a significant amount of time as clown into annoying secoffs by lubing hallways, Watching them operate and being receptive towards tomfoolery has made me realize that the goob sec department needs people that are tolerant and have high self control also you guys have a heavy shortage of sec players in the grand scheme of thing I have improved asnd wish to complete my goob journey by unlocking the all head roles as well as blueshield. I hope you will consider it. PS ( I have ocd and not having hos unlocked is eating me alive).

10 hours ago, Ratissar said:

image.jpeg.f4fd402f7a3b81ef332031e79353e1ac.jpeg

So what actually happened was I took caps ID as a secoff and I killed myself before he could reprimand me I have no excuses for that behavior but I hope you can find it within yourself to give me one last chance