Coming back to the game

Agustron24

Heya been like a month since i quited the game, got bored because i had no new game soo im coming back because ss14 is free.

Space Station 14 Username: Agustron24

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server (appeal only)

The reason you were banned: Selfantag= rioting. While a group of people broke into bridge, walked in and made a huge table in east side for blocking off access from east. 4th offense

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: this happened long ago soo i may miss details.  I was a passanger walking around the station looking for someting to do, saw some people breaking the bridge window for stealing the comms console.   While that happened i sneaked into bridge and hided into a locker (i find it fun to sneak into places), after some time i left the locker and made a big table on the east side, mid construction the captain arrested me and got trown into jail, wich then i closed ss14.

Why you should be unbanned: Happened a month ago in wich i quited ss14, when i did that i wasnt looking to damage the game experience (altought i did). Honestly, i feel changed enough to not disrupt your server again.

Will not happen again, i dont want it to happen again, thanks for your time.

Edited by Agustron24

Doing this next week

• Game Admin

Denied

Following a staff vote it has been decided to deny your ban appeal. You were already given a 2nd chance which you blew and just because you came back after a month doesn't really convince us considering your history.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Ayo.png.0f29e1b28c1af2cb778693dfcf9bb2de.png