Sana ban appeal

sana227

Space Station 14 Username: Sana

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Self antag 1st + team sabotage, as the head rev after legit being told by tippy that anyone trying to singuloose as rev will be smitted tried to loose."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I did not pay attention to the tippy message since 90% of the time they're just admemery with no round relevant information and I was too focused on the round and radio. The admin only messaged me "really?", i got confused but still understood I shouldn't leave the singulo get loose, turned 1 emmiter off and back on again, was looking for a way to leave the chamber, died (got smitten?) and got banned. The singulo wasn't going loose when I got banned, nor was I intending to let it go loose after being messaged by the admin. Also sidenote, but I don't think tippy should be used to send a specific message to a specific player as an admin warning.

Why you should be unbanned: I left the singulo emmiters on after being messaged by the admin.