BOB_TheYeeterMaybe's Godhood ascension.

------------------------------------------

Check

What's your Space Station 14 Username: BOB_theYeeterMayve

What's your Discord Username: kA

How long have you been playing Space Station 14?: i have 510 hours, however i plaid ss13 for 1k hours too

What's your playtime amount on the Goob Station Server: i believe 140 hours+

How old are you: i am 21

Have you ever been banned from the Goob Station Server: Yes, sadly, but i learn from every mistake

Have you played on any other SS13 or SS14 servers? If so, name them, and tell us your playtime on the server(s): SS13: Goonstation (450 hours) Monkestation (550 hours)

SS14= Delta V (250 hours)

Time

How many hours can you admin per week:  Mostly 2-3 hours, i expect better quality than quantity

On what days can you get on to Admin: Mostly Friday,Saturday and sunday, (since i gotta work lol)

What timezone are you in: European timezone

General Questions

Why do you want to become a Game Admin? Go into detail about it and tell us a lot about it: I have posterior admin experience, in Delta V for example, and in a minecraft + secret lab server. I was inspired mostly by an user called gugel at the start, i thought it would be fun if i had those powers (but for the good), and of course be happy with them!, i also would like to improve further experience in everyone that plays goob, making the game fun for everyone

Do you have any prior admin experience on another SS13/SS14 server? If so, tell us about your experiences during that time, and if possible, give us proof of this: I do indeed have prior admin experience in SS13, however (as my last application said) the server shut down, although i have still the DC, i am on standby admin in delta V, i can show you that too!. SS13 was a difficult game to control, and admining was kinda hard, however i gotta say that i improved a lot during it.

What role do you think the Game Admins exactly serve: Admins serve the purpose of improving the server (and the people in it) by mostly taking action on those who make the experience bad, however they can do other stuff like fun events, REALLY cool rounds (from experience) and mostly an absolutely hillarious experience in ss14, for the things i have seen.

What are you primarily interested in doing as an admin?: I would first of all spectate the rounds as a ghost, however i will of course litsen to Ahelps, give tips to players, teach antags to newbies, and of course making fun events for everyone to enjoy

What are you least interested in doing as an admin?: If im being honest, i REALLY dont like banning players that didnt know what they were doing is wrong, im a man of second chances!, however if a shitter is doing it, i will be gladly open to ban them

What makes you a great addition to Staff?: I work hard, i litsen to everyone, i take each other's point of view in the situation, i know a lot about the game, and i think im a really nice person!

What do you think is the current roleplay status of the server, what do you think can be done to improve it:
The roleplay status is nice, i have had a lot of fun while playing goobstation, the community is  awesome and lovable, however the ONLY thing i would fix is the shitters, that isnt nice

Other than banning problematic players, what admin actions do you believe have the biggest positive impact?: Events mostly, events are a source to control the mass of people that there is, and of course the shitters will be EVIDENT, also mostly all of the players will have fun and collaborate with everyone

Have you ever had a negative experience in the game or with a game admin? If so what, if anything, would you do to prevent other players from experiencing this?: I didnt, all of the admins i have seen in ss14 are chill as hell, understanding, supportive, and helpful (specifically you, yes you moistcr1tikal)

Have you ever had a good experience with the game or a game admin? If so, what was it?: I had a good experience with everyone, EXCEPT in delta, some admins in delta are kinda weird ngl, however i mostly like the admins of goob, they make me laugh always

In your opinion, what is the most important quality of an admin?: Kindness, an admin cant win the argument if hes being rough/insults the user, and of course makes the one getting punished/banned cooperate.

Scenarios Questions (You should put more than just one or two sentences.)

It is the start of the round. There are 60 players on the server. The game mode is traitors, traitors have not been selected yet. There are three players who decided to observe the round instead of join it orbiting you. Two of them are encouraging you to “do something funny”.: I would do something funny indeed but in the testing room and that doesent affect the round, therefore i DID do something funny but i didnt cause anything harmful

Say, someone who already has a note on RDM from before, for example, was to RDM and kill two people, but they've left already before you could admin help them. How would you handle the problem?: I would simply add ANOTHER adminremark and tell other admins, so that if he comes back online they will get ahelped asap

Captain seems to have disconnected before they died or the round ended. This is the first time they've disconnected while playing a very important job. What would you do about them?: Add a first warning to them, and take them to cryo, the captain would see this adminremark next time he comes back online.

You see a chemist who has only made basic meds start gathering materials and talking about making uranium foam grenades in chat. Right as they start making the grenades they roll as a midround sleeper Syndicate. How would you handle the situation if at all?: Nothing bad has happened, he decided to make something but didnt, therefore its fair.

You see a clown using crayon to write on the floor in front of security. The clown writings are negative things about security, like “shitsec”. A secoff tells the clown that they’re being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the secoff is able to get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the secoff, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another secoff that comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.:   i would ask the clown why did he do that, the secoff was okay and right, as that IS vandalism, i would ahelp the tider to NOT do that again, and ahelp the detective to why didnt he use Stuns/cuffs like a normal person.

You and another Admin have been doing your job without problems, you then catch a command staff member misuse contraband. While you are in the middle of the ahelp, the other admin jumps into the middle of your ahelp with a rule clarification that is plainly incorrect. Without the interruption, what would have you asked the command staff member, and how would you have responded or reacted to the interrupting admin?: I would kindly tell the other admin to fuck off and to be informed before doing anything.

You are ahelping a player about an issue. The player has no prior noted issues. A few days earlier, an admin had told you that this type of situation should result in a temporary ban for a first offense, and you are confident that this situation is not substantially different from the type that admin was describing. During the ahelp, another admin pings you on Discord with a link to the ongoing ahelp and tells you to just indefinitely ban them and make them appeal. Excluding Trial Game Admins, Senior Game Admins and Head Game Admins, all admins are equally “ranked”. A headmin is not currently available.: I would litsen to what other MORE experienced admins say, cause most of the times they are right, since i am gonna be a trialmin (or not) i woudnt have much choice.

image.png.154de9df497b0daab0306c254cd8d30f.pngDelta V image.png.2cc4a331478bcbf5e0e9f85b14b6d024.pngThe SCP SL thingy

End

Anything else we should know about or have questions about: I like doing fun thingies

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.