Roleban perma

Space Station 14 Username:

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server

The reason you were banned: Failed to connect to server:
Connect denied: You, or another user of this computer or connection, are banned from playing here.
You were banned by: "Ratissar"
The ban reason is: "Over escalation, beat a CMO to crit as HoP for simply entering his office, despite having a disabler and the CMO never once attacking him"
This ban is for 720 minutes and will expire at Friday, September 20, 2024 7:29 AM UTC.
Attempts to circumvent this ban such as creating a new account will be logged.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:  

I don't understand what's going on here. CMO came and was hiding under the table. I told him to get out of here. I warned him once, if you try to enter, I will beat you. If the gate is closed, there is no chance to enter. But I was momentarily frightened to see that the CMO had entered despite the window being closed. Even though I have a disabler, I am using the light. Then I forgave him. And whenever I go to the hospital, Kane work as boxer comes with me again and causes problems due to which I could not take him to the hospital. The admin is messaging me, asking why did you kill the CMO. I can't explain it to him; not sure what hacker. It is common to enter a command member's room. How to enter the room even though the window is closed. I feel like it's a ninja or a hacker at that moment. I could not explain this to the admin. He is talking about only one thing - even though he has a Disabler, why are you killing him? took crit with him. The window was closed; how could anyone be afraid of entering? I am afraid of killing him. I think it must have been a ninja or a hacker. I could not explain this to the admin; the admin is giving me a permanent role ban. Police already had a ban; now a commando ban. Now what should I do? Whose fault is it, not mine, CMO. CMO hacked into my room. If he hadn't done that, I wouldn't have been afraid; I wouldn't have killed him.

Why you should be unbanned:

A request to all my admins. Punishment should be given according to Space law during the game. Ratissar himself has no idea about any space law. I understand it today. I would not have been banned from the permanent role. I have been banned by the police for a long time, about which I have no idea. If Ling is caught, he is killed and burned. I have no idea if Syndicate member can be lit as well. It was not the idea to ask permission from the captain. It doesn't have the ability to understand that I'm wrong, I apologize to him, but he's still banning me. And it was not necessary to warn me.  The incident that happened today, the CMO was a wall hacker, the window was closed when entering through the window, I am afraid to see. And then I said it could be a ninja So I beat him No one can get in even if the window is locked except a ninja or hacker. No disabler works on Ninja. So I hit him with the light Then I told the admin and he entered my room so I hit him. Admin is writing simply entering his office. admin for some reason thought it was normal to enter my room. Strangely entering my room which makes me scared. If no one entered like this, you would have been scared. Is the CMO a hacker or a ninja? Because of this my role has been banned permanently. I can't take the role of command, I can't take any police job. So whose fault is it, if I was wrong I would admit it. Why are you making Space Law sir? Admin law should have been made, no one would have forgotten a mistake. He knew that I might be banned from the role because of this. If I am wrong space law will punish me. So why will the admin ban me permanently. All admins are well spoken and their ideas are good on everything. How can the eyes of the CMO who is doing the work seem normal, I find this thing just painful. I have been given a permanent command and a full ban by the police. They are banning me permanently to give me punishment All the admins now have only one question what was the fault here. Ratissar didn't understand me that's why he gave me the ban, No I have not been able to understand him He has no idea about anything I have only one request to the admin to bring me Hop so that I can play my favorite role. And Ratissar could not understand you, because of which you banned me without understanding. Space law guide book I always keep open on the website. Whenever there is a mistake, I correct it I am both a hop and a judge at the station I apologize if I have done anything wrong with you.

Eniva

• Owner
7 hours ago, FumoLegionnairy said:

yeah this guy has been trigger happy lately. sounds entirely on the admins fault.

Instead of peanut posting on other posts to get on a guy, just don’t say anything at all. 

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png