Delta Server Ban Appeal

Space Station 14 Username: FumoLegionnairy

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratsomething

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server!

The reason you were banned: I called a furry a furry and this admin took it as an insult and didnt eve bother bwoinking me until the OTHER staff when I did something wrong or questionable.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
They said I used it as an insult, my pov it was just a descriptor. No warning or anything, instant ban

I was antag atmos tasked with stealing the WOLF captains jetpack and GTFO unarrested. I walk around thinking up a plan and ahelp the admins wondering if it's worth it trying to purchase the jetpack. Also tried setting up a bday party to get the captain near me in case i wanna just try killing her. I had a chance to ask them about it at some point and they were busy running all over yelling at people and doing cap shit. They grabbed me one while i was in a different menu and wasnt paying attention to chat and in that time some tider shitter yoinked it (we were in the hallway outside of cargo) and ran off before i could get a name or a good look, cap did fuck all so i wander over to space and accidentally almost didnt make it back to the station alive, I threw basically all the stuff i had on me. After surviving i spend all 100 tc on the lobbying bundles dumping everything out but the money. Had over a million spesos, wanted to buy the jetpack, came back inside the station after almost not finding a way in. Found the Captain, they were dealing with shit. Start doing my antag thing and blame them for my almost death, they blamed ME for the actions of the tider and how it almost caused my death. IMO the captain was being a BIG MEANIE and so i called them a furry after being ordered to leave security. Then this admin instabanned me, like he was overseeing his favorite player. Couldnt get any shit done.

Why you should be unbanned: It's appealable for one so i think an apology is in order and should suffice. but also, am i REALLY in the wrong for calling a furred creature a furry? I'm a human, i'm not covered in fur. Would I have been banned if I said "Furry Wolf", i wonder? This Rat admin guy seems really really trigger happy with the bans and this just seems like an overzealous overreaction. This is like calling the sky blue or grass green, the sun yellow, so forth. But I can see where I went wrong

Capture.PNG

Delta McFall!