Command JOB and Security JOB permanently Ban

Space Station 14 Username: 25K

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Ratissar

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Job ban

The reason you were banned: Over escalation, beat a CMO to crit as HoP for simply entering his office, despite having a disabler and the CMO never once attacking him"

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:

CMO in Discord Server name is (John Aineias (Greyte Wise/Gah-Ei)

HE say : They also tried to kill me instead of calling sec when i broke in hop office to steal ian

But here the admin has written a CMO to crit as a Hop for simply entering his office. It's broken into my office and not mentioned. If it seems normal, then what can I say now? The CMO hides under the table, breaks the window, then suddenly bursts into the room. But here before that, I gave him a warning that if you enter my room I will beat you. I was wondering why the command member is doing this; is he crazy?

Isn't it natural to feel a moment of fear when someone unexpectedly enters your room? I've had moments of fright myself. There are instances when thoughts about ninjas or hackers crossing one's mind. I was planning to knock him out right away, get him to the hospital, and then hand him over to the police .  Inside the station, kane brzeczyszczykiewicz and me Eniva play the role of Hop. However, for some reason he didn't get the Hop role, so he got a little angry with me. The kane brzeczyszczykiewicz plays the role of a boxer. So, He was challenged to come out and fight. I then informed security on radio that he was disturbing me. If needed, you can check the log history; I am reporting.

kane brzeczyszczykiewicz came to my office many times with problems. Because of that, I could not report CMO to the police. These were the real events that happened. But the admin is misunderstanding me. Why not use the disabler? I was permanently banned from my command and security roles as punishment. 

Another thing: if we find any ling, we first beat them and then burn them. When I roleplayed as the Syndicate, I was killed and then burned. I did not know that Syndicate members are not burned if caught. Also, I had no idea that the captain's permission must be taken to burn them. The body of the Syndicate member was handed over to the police. Then I burnt the body. Now I understand that the mistake was made by me. I apologize to the admin for that. However, Admin Ratissar has permanently banned me from the command job and the security job. The mistake I made is called self-antag or 3rd offense. I have received one ban. As a result, I can only play as a command role; only the security job is banned.

Why you should be unbanned: 

Our game runs only on Space law. If someone makes a mistake, they are given punishment accordingly. Whenever someone makes a mistake, I always add it to the crime list. What did they do wrong? If I don't remember any section of space law, I always keep the Space Law website open. I always follow the law. I have played the judge role many times. And it can be done when you are Hop. Once there was an incident. warden and the captain were making a lot of mistakes by putting the players in jail, beating them. There was no admin at that time. When I asked what they think of the space law relationship, what kind of mistake they are making, and what is their name, I realized they were lying and couldn't keep up, so I fired them from their jobs. The captain killed himself, and the warden went offline. How many people make mistakes just because they don't know anything? 

Many people make many mistakes just because they don't know the law. Some understand it. We command members to maintain discipline at all times inside the station. We have an idea about space law. I won't make any mistakes that will get my favorite rule banned. That is a command job and a security job. But I made a mistake due to which my role was permanently banned to teach me a lesson. I request that I be pardoned this time. I will never make a mistake like that a second time. I will not let someone break into my room and steal. I will not do self-defense, I will not hit them. I simply have a kind request to all of them to unban my command job, hop job, and security job.

Eniva