Timed Ban Appeal- April_21_1930- Powergaming

Space Station 14 Username: April_21_1930

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Icepick

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: As a mime, looted the PDA, Radio, and RD's teleporter from a dead scientist, then went around breaking into areas.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: While playing mime, a scientist committed suicide in front of me. I took the teleporter they had on them and then teleported into Hop office to inject Ian with cognizine and mess with sec. Naturally, this does not go according to plan. Ian gets teleported out, AI bolts me in, and sec rushes in to arrest me. I spend the next minute or so using the teleporter to send sec out of the office like a looney tunes bit. Then the admin teleports me out and bans me. 

Why you should be unbanned: I did not break into anywhere for the teleporter, and all I did with it were mild shenanigans. I understand that what I did was illegal, but the whole point of mime is shenanigans. The admin told me that "I should have given the teleporter to sec". I teleported into HoP's office in broad daylight in front of NTR, I was not TRYING to keep the teleporter. When sec eventually would have arrested me, they would have got the teleporter back. Furthermore, "powergaming" is an incredibly vague reason to ban someone, especially when they're playing a role like clown or mime on a Low Roleplay server. In all honesty, it feels like admins doing sec's job for them. A mime getting hold of a teleporter and messing around with it is a player level issue.