Appeal only ban

Agustron24

Space Station 14 Username: agustron24

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Greymaria 

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: server (appeal only)

The reason you were banned: Self-antag:riotting. Entered bridge during a riot and made a big table obstructing west entrance. 3rd offense.

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was a passanger walking around the station looking for someting to do, saw some people breaking the bridge window for stealing the comms console. While that happened i sneaked into bridge and hided into a locker, after some time i left the locker and made a big table on the east side of the bridge, mid construction the captain arrested me and got trown into jail, wich then i closed ss14.

Why you should be unbanned: When this happened, i wasnt actively contributing to the riot with intention of harming the station or for causing more annoyance, i tried to make a funny joke, wich i did during a dangerous moment soo it helped the rioters to steal the computer and made bringing order to the chaos harder.

Now after a month of taking a break, ive been thinking about the rounds i had played and i now understand that making stuff like that isnt funny and i wont repeat it again, since honestly the server is awesome and those intents of humor only make the game experience worse for everyone else.

I already had a second chance wich i dumped, and i would understand you guys not wanting me back into your server, but im still asking for one because this server has a lot of good characteristics like a visible enough team, listening to the community, and a moderation that actually takes actions and warns players.

Doing this next week