NeptuneZvezda: Discord Ban Appeal

NeptuneZvezda

Goob Station Discord Server Ban Appeal

Discord Username: NeptuneZvezda

The reason you were banned: Unstated, was in Voice chat with Kira and other moderators

Everything that lead to your ban
, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out:
Was in the goob voice chat with a lot of people including Kira and at least one other admin along with Durk.
I don't
 remember the names of most at the time. 
One of the people in the chat was making allegations about another admin as well as doxing their social media as it used the same name as their server name. Tikibomb connects and shortly after hearing some of what they ( addendum assumedly GtheGlorious Not tikibomb themself) said banned the entire chat with no reason or warning or other reason.

Why you should be unbanned from the server:
As far as I understand under the discord server rules there is no rule I would have broken to lead to a discord ban, being banned from the game has not been stated as a reason to be banned from the discord as far as I can recall.
I did not speak of anything regarding the issue that happened in the chat and believe I and others have been unfairly punished for one persons actions 

Edited by NeptuneZvezda

Nepu