Onuja(NexusLeader)'s Admin Application

In-game Username: NexusLeader
Discord username: reset41436556
Characters you play: Onuja Gih

On average, how many hours do you expect to admin per week: 12-18

Days you are available to admin on: Any, if i'm not busy playing other games (still addicted as fuck to ss13)

How old are you? 18

Do you have any SS14 experience outside of Goob Station or any SS13 experience? I have singlehandly played every wizden server and gotten banned from everyone of them, then got unbanned from all of them, confirmed 500+ hour gamer on ss14

Do you have prior administration experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done during your time as an admin. We prefer experience in Space Station 13 or 14 but other games are okay too. If you can, do post evidence of this too.  Goob Station, Yogstation(lessstrict,removed) Apoclaypse(removed) Nevado (notdunyet)

Have you ever been banned from any SS14 or SS13 servers? I have been banned from every major ss13 server except Paradise, TG, and CM and i have a ban on SS14 Salamander

Admins can perform various tasks which are not available to the average player. An incomplete list of these tasks is in-game rule enforcement, in-game events, ban appeals, and out-of-game rule enforcement through things like replay/log reviews in response to player reports. With these, and any other tasks you're aware of in mind, answer the following two questions.

What are you primarily interested in doing as an admin? Moderating, and doing some events, semi-rare

What are you least interested in doing as an admin? doing stuff my caveman brain wants to do, because that gets me unadmined

Answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers besides just dealing with rule breakers?
Making the game actually fun and respected

Why do you want to become an administrator for Goob Station?
Because why the fuck not? I'm interested into getting back into adminning

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the servers?
it's fine

Other than banning problematic players, what admin actions do you believe have the biggest positive impact?
Events and being nice! Just brightening up a player's day could get them as a recurring player.

Have you ever had a negative experience in the game or with a game admin? If so what, if anything, would you do to prevent other players from experiencing this?
no not really but bad

Have you ever had a good experience with the game or a game admin? If so, what was it?
no not really but good

The following are scenarios, respond with how you would handle each as an administrator. Respond with the assumption that you are an administrator with full access to the admin tools and that you have all the knowledge needed to use these tools. Respond in detail, explain the reasons behind the decisions you make, and describe any assumptions you are making. When you need to make an assumption, it is preferred for you to describe how differences in the assumption would affect your actions.

It is the start of the round. There are 60 players on the server. The game mode is traitors, traitors have not been selected yet. Three players decided to observe the round instead of joining and they started orbiting you. Two of them are encouraging you to "do something funny".
Do something that won't affect any players, and if it does, remove it.

You see a clown using crayons to write on the floor in front of security. The clown's writings are negative things about security, like "shitsec". A Security Officer tells the clown that they're being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the Security Officer can get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the Security Officer, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another Security Officer who comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.
If the passenger is not a antag, ask them What are you doing? and ask the det the same question, secoff and clown are A-OK here, unless if the goddamn sec was going to perma them.

You and another admin have been adminning for around an hour. The rate of issues has been easily manageable due to having 2 admins. Neither of you has been talking in the admin chat. You are using the Admin Help to warn a player for breaking a rule when the other admin joins the Admin Help and confirms that it is against the rules, but that it's fine in this case and they can ignore the rule for the rest of the round. You haven't taken any other admin actions yet, such as applying a ban or writing a note.
Ask the other admin Why are they allowed to bypass the rule? If it's reasonable, say OK, that, seems reasonable, if it's unreasonable say Please, don't mess with other admin's shit, if you don't know the rules go look at them, again.

Yay i did this!

• CEI

This application is denied. 

This is really because of what you’ve done in the past, and I’m not ready to let that go anytime soon.

You can reapply six months from now.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png