ban appeal

cancer_hamster

Space Station 14 Username: cancer_hamster

Banning Admin's SS14 Username: Skibidi_Toliet

Are you banned from the Server or a Job/Department: Server

The reason you were banned: "Over-escalation, killed a guy then stripped off their items who the bartenders were shooting at."

Everything that lead to your ban, give a detailed explanation. Relevant info only and don't leave anything important out: I was one of 3 bartenders, I came back to the bar room and saw the other 2 bartenders chasing the clown and shooting at him with shotguns so I just assumed he did something bad and they were trying to kill him so I joined in and killed him with crowbar, then yes i took some of his items. Im aware that i should not have killed him but instead taken him to med if i knocked him out, so im sorry for that

Why you should be unbanned: Sorry it was an error of judgement, im quite a new player so I didnt realise that it was going to be over escalation! normally I am a really good player and I play chef alot so I can contribute alot to the server, thank you admin apology for my english.

Failed to connect to server:
Connect denied: You, or another user of this computer or connection, are banned from playing here.
You were banned by: "Skibidi_Toliet"
The ban reason is: "Over-escalation, killed a guy then stripped off their items who the bartenders were shooting at."
This ban will only be removed via appeal. You can appeal at https://forums.goobstation.com/forum/9-ban-appeals/
Attempts to circumvent this ban such as creating a new account will be logged.

Edited by cancer_hamster
add

Hello! Your ban appeal has been accepted, welcome back to goobstation, please don't do something like this again as it'll make it harder to appeal.

Please reread our rules, and I hope you have a fun time on the server. :)
You should be unbanned in about a minute.

mentor on goob station