Wild admin app!

In-game Username: Wild
Discord username: Wild1._.
Characters you play: Wild Smith

On average, how many hours do you expect to admin per week: 30-40

Days you are available to admin on: Anyone of them, currently weekends only for long admining sesions.

How old are you? 18

Do you have any SS14 experience outside of Goob Station or any SS13 experience? I Have a lot of experiance with SS13 and s14 they are both really fun, my experiance, goes way beyond what i can say in 4 sentances but overall, i started with Delta-V on SS14.

Do you have prior administration experience? If so, explain in detail what you've done during your time as an admin. We prefer experience in Space Station 13 or 14 but other games are okay too. If you can, do post evidence of this too. My admining experiance comes from a server called Apocalypse station, it has since shutdown but i was near or one of the best admins it had.

Have you ever been banned from any SS14 or SS13 servers? Since i have a lot of hours on SS13 and SS14 i have a handful of bans

Admins can perform various tasks which are not available to the average player. An incomplete list of these tasks is in-game rule enforcement, in-game events, ban appeals, and out-of-game rule enforcement through things like replay/log reviews in response to player reports. With these, and any other tasks you're aware of in mind, answer the following two questions.

What are you primarily interested in doing as an admin? Ahelping players that break the rules And doing fun things for both me and the community, in extended.

What are you least interested in doing as an admin? Banning raider,s because its just sad a server has dedicated people trying to ruin the fun, of other people it just ruins the experiance and gameplay overall for others.

Answer the following questions in detail, so we can get a better idea of how you'd approach adminning.

What role do you think game admins serve on our servers besides just dealing with rule breakers?
Game admins serve multiple roles witch can be: Community building, conflict resolutions, quality assurance and support.

Why do you want to become an administrator for Goob Station?
Goobstation has always been at heart with me, and it being raided consistantly, has made me want to be the change people want, i personaly want to almost entirely get rid of the raiders, whale making the gameplay more fun overall.

How do you feel about the current roleplay status on the servers?
It feels less then LRP its just chaotic

Other than banning problematic players, what admin actions do you believe have the biggest positive impact?
I Personaly believe the most impactful part of admining is making the game more fun, through multiple little actions, you can cause a way for the players to start having fun.

Have you ever had a negative experience in the game or with a game admin? If so what, if anything, would you do to prevent other players from experiencing this?
Like i stated before i personaly believe the raiders are holding this server back, and if we almost entirely get rid of the raiders, Goob Station will flourish like any server should

Have you ever had a good experience with the game or a game admin? If so, what was it?
Other then just banning the players i have had minimal experiance, with the current game administraitors.

The following are scenarios, respond with how you would handle each as an administrator. Respond with the assumption that you are an administrator with full access to the admin tools and that you have all the knowledge needed to use these tools. Respond in detail, explain the reasons behind the decisions you make, and describe any assumptions you are making. When you need to make an assumption, it is preferred for you to describe how differences in the assumption would affect your actions.

It is the start of the round. There are 60 players on the server. The game mode is traitors, traitors have not been selected yet. Three players decided to observe the round instead of joining and they started orbiting you. Two of them are encouraging you to "do something funny".
Personaly i would not try to ruin the round of 60 people, since the gamemode is traitors, only doing events or round changing actions for the shift in a gamemode that is not extended should be kept to a minimum.

You see a clown using crayons to write on the floor in front of security. The clown's writings are negative things about security, like "shitsec". A Security Officer tells the clown that they're being arrested for vandalism, stuns them, and cuffs them. Before the Security Officer can get the clown into the brig, a passenger slips the Security Officer, causing them to lose their baton, then uses the baton to stun another Security Officer who comes to help as the clown runs away. The passenger escapes through disposals. Having heard an AOS radio callout, the detective enters maintenance near disposals and shoots the passenger to crit. There are four players in this scenario, the clown, the passenger, the secoff, and the detective.
I Would personaly note the clown for self antagging but if it has been multiple offences of the same thing it may lead to a ban if it is neccessary

You and another admin have been adminning for around an hour. The rate of issues has been easily manageable due to having 2 admins. Neither of you has been talking in the admin chat. You are using the Admin Help to warn a player for breaking a rule when the other admin joins the Admin Help and confirms that it is against the rules, but that it's fine in this case and they can ignore the rule for the rest of the round. You haven't taken any other admin actions yet, such as applying a ban or writing a note.
I Would communicate to the other admin, about the rule and attempt for this miscommunication to never happen again, since it may cause harm to the playerbase.

Extra notes: i dont personaly have a lot of hours on Goob Station and i believe this app has been majorly changed for the better and i wish to cause a positive experiance for people on this server

• 2 weeks later...

You should develop more the clown writing shitsec scenario.

Like maybe passing trough all the characters involved and what they did fine and wrong. Not just saying one thing about clown.

Also in my opinion clown did nothing that wrong,maybe the worst he did was to run away while getting arrested, but just writing shitsec in front of sec is begin annoying and can be punished by vandalism by the own security department, and clown beging abused has literally a counter in ss13 for how many times he got abused.

Doing this next week

• CEI
3 hours ago, Agustron24 said:

You should develop more the clown writing shitsec scenario.

Like maybe passing trough all the characters involved and what they did fine and wrong. Not just saying one thing about clown.

Also in my opinion clown did nothing that wrong,maybe the worst he did was to run away while getting arrested, but just writing shitsec in front of sec is begin annoying and can be punished by vandalism by the own security department, and clown beging abused has literally a counter in ss13 for how many times he got abused.

go talk to the wizden admins on that, goob now uses a different template

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png

1 hour ago, Kira said:

go talk to the wizden admins on that, goob now uses a different template

I mean that he should say more than only one character instead of just one

Doing this next week

• CEI
9 minutes ago, Agustron24 said:

I mean that he should say more than only one character instead of just one

ohhh

then you're peanut posting

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png