Ban Appeal, due to miscommunication

Ban reason: Destroying Engineer power
Length of ban: 3/21/2024 or 3/22/2024
Events leading to the ban: I was playing on a server, while we were playing on central command. I was exploring and well I was messing around with someone I met on the station, pretty much using some items we wouldn't normally have access to which were non-lethal grenades and riot shields (I had those but well wasn't going to use them unless threaten) we found in security (stingers, teargas, cluster things). I walked into the engineer and took a look around, and well not knowing the engineering I decided to look at stuff to learn, I didn't know what it was and decided to examine it, and someone shot it trying to kill me with a laser gun. It was late at night, and well after dying, I decided to hop off. to get some sleep, I didn't think it was anything major at the time due to me not knowing what was going on (thought it was a syndicate(?) thing).
Reason the ban should be removed: I shouldn't be banned for doing something I didn't do, at most being banned for messing around with the non-lethal grenades. I didn't even realize what was happening or I would've stayed on.

• CEI

Someone said you ended up destroying power which I assumed you were just another shitter already in the server. 

I’ll lift your ban in a short bit. Sorry.

huh.png.efaced80a28843e468a4f3b67ca690f7.png