Ban Appeal

Post title =

Llama_Tosh - Ban Appeal

= For game bans =

Ban reason: Caused an Explosion that killed someone and only damaged another, then left after.
Length of ban: 7,200 minutes
Events leading to the ban: The round was a Centcomm round originally called a Fortnite round? There was no goal in mind on the server by what i got from it. Eventually i started messing with Chems after another guy had been playing music with me. I went to mix Chems, which was chlorine and fluorine. Yes i was expecting a small explosion just to blast myself, but didn't realize there was  welding fuel behind me. After death there was no complaint from the dead guy in deadchat and since it was early morning i left the server after my stupid mistake.

Though i should of not been messing with Chems like that, Since this round is without purpose, i don't understand the repeated rounds of Centcom without a clear goal. Its better to play the rounds normally. These rounds  turn into a search for something to do, hopefully, which results in people bombing the place(which bombs were going off before my incursion anyway). With that being said, the Ban is a bit lengthy since this is my first offense. Either way, Twomad you have the choice, im posting it as a explanation but the choice is yours and will be accepted whatever the outcome. My Apologies.

Peaces